Time & Location
Feb 22, 2024, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Asbury Park, 911 Kingsley St, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA
About the Event
Babes in Business was created to bring strong and inspired women together. We are here to create a community of women hustling toward their dreams and goals. Whether your business has been successful for years, or an idea that has yet to come to fruition, this is the place for you! Everyone is welcome. Our sole purpose is that we influence, connect, and grow together to achieve our goals.
Join us for an evening at Porta Asbury Park Feb 22nd 6-9:30pm
- Shop + treat yourself! We have tons of local women-owned vendors for you to shop with!
- Enjoy complimentary lite bites from Porta
- Take ALL the selfies + create content while you are here! Our Design Team is creating magical moments for you to enjoy!
- Enjoy a one of a kind Photobooth experience with Tapsnap
- Immersive Photo Moments by Diis Balloonz , J Love & Co and Refignd
- Flower Bar by Refignd
- Boss Babe Pannel with host Jennifer Chavez, founder of Babes In Business.
- Deanna Amodeo left behind a traditional lifestyle in New Jersey to acquaint herself with an unfamiliar world. She spent her early twenties in a state of never-ending travels, embracing different cultures, and experiencing diverse lifestyles around the world for 7+ years. She has a passion for connecting to humans, hearing their stories and learning through their life experiences. As a travel writer, professional clairvoyant & culinary aficionado, Deanna weaves cultural depths, worldly wisdom & the unseen spiritual world into everything she creates.
- Christina Carmona is a thoughtful leader, creative director, & marketer. After moving from Staten Island to the East side of Manhattan *cue namesake*, Christina founded her e-commerce retail brand, best known for their beaded accessories & handbags. Two years later, she quit her corporate job, after juggling both a demanding fashion career by day and start-up company by night. After seeing the impact of experiential marketing and branding, Christina launched a second business in 2022, Studio ITES, which is physical studio space that offers creative marketing services and creates experiences for brands & clients.
- Julie Hartigan is a Trained Chef and Media Personality with a boutique Food-Wine-Culture Travel Business where she hosts fun-loving foodies for incredible insider travel experiences to Italy and more! Julie started her career as an engineer and management consultant and after career changing and attending culinary school she grew her career in the world of Food Media and Content Creation working at Food Network, Saveur Magazine, and with nationwide cooking and media outlets. She was able to grow her personal brand and media presence to include 100's of paid sponsored TV segments, multiple 5 figure brand collaborations with nationwide brands, ongoing brand ambassadorships, and paid social media collaborations. Julie has published 1000's of recipes and videos and is a regular for on air segments on many of your favorite morning and lifestyle shows. Her latest extension of her brand is creating and hosting small group, chef led, Food Wine and Culture tours to Italy, Ecuador/Galapagos, France, Spain, and Morocco
- Marilyn Schlossbach Restaurateur, Chef, Humanitarian, Chef Marilyn Schlossbach’s work ripples beyond the kitchen and into her community. She leverages her leadership, creativity, and values-driven ethic to advocate for social and environmental initiatives. Marilyn’s focus is to explore all the gastronomic possibilities of local ingredients, combining the classic culinary wisdom from around the world with of-the-moment techniques. With boldness and vision, she transcends the boundaries of the kitchen as an active citizen, valuing the small producer, encouraging young professionals, and supporting her various local not-for-profit ventures.
- Group Activities - we're taking the work out of networking and making it FUN! Group Leaders will guide you through ice breakers so you can meet the boss babes in your group!
- Special Group Activity by Hey Girl Hey Game
- Continue to shop with our vendors
- Enjoy bites and cocktails
- Selfie + Create content with your new friends
- Take photos with Tapsnap
- Ticket type
+$1.13 service fee+$1.13 service fee