Wed, Aug 31|
Porta Asbury Park
Babes In Business
Join us for a night of shopping local vendors, gorgeous selfie stations, a boss babe panel, group activities and complimentary bites.
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Porta Asbury Park, 911 Kingsley St, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA
About the Event
Babes in Business was created to bring strong and inspired women together. We are here to create a community of women hustling toward their dreams and goals. Whether your business has been successful for years, or an idea that has yet to come to fruition, this is the place for you! Everyone is welcome. Our sole purpose is that we influence, connect, and grow together to achieve our goals.
Join us for an evening at Porta Asbury Park August 31st 7-10pm
- Enjoy custom Cocktails by Porta (for purchase) and complimentary bites from Babes In Business!
- Shop + treat yourself! We have tons of local women-owned vendors for you to shop with!
- Take ALL the selfies + create content while you are here! Our design team, A Lovely Party, Cozy Style Living and Athena Party Design goes above and beyond to create magical moments for you to enjoy.
- Enjoy a one of a kind Photobooth experience with TapSnap.
*vegan options available for purchase
- Boss Babe Pannel with host Jennifer Chavez, founder of Babes In Business. Speakers: Abby Taylor co-founder and CMP of Playa Bowls - She oversees the creative identity of the Playa Bowls brand and strives to tell her story in a dynamic way that stays true to the company's roots. Her creativity and passion, along with her love of the beach and surfing, has helped differentiate Playa Bowls in the fast-casual space. Yesica Leal-Nolasco - Founder of @yes_icanails Insta-famous nail artisit and amazing mom! Beth Herbruck founder of Good Folk Supper Club - which creates charitable dining adventures in unique locations in and around the Garden State. Each dinner event highlights a chef’s creative vision and culinary talent, and a portion of the proceeds are donated after each dinner to a local 501©3 charity or organization.
- Group Activities - we're taking the work out of networking and making it FUN! Group Leaders will guide you through fun icebreakers, business questions, and connecting via social channels with the women in your group. This is your chance to give advice and inspire the women your group!
- Continue to shop with our vendors
- Enjoy bites and cocktails
- Selfie + Create content with your new friends
- Take photos in the photobooth
General Admission$40.00+$1.00 service fee