Wed, Oct 26|
Porta Asbury Park
Babes In Business: Where My Witches At
Join us for a night of shopping local vendors, gorgeous selfie stations, a boss babe panel, group activities, complimentary bites, music and finding your forever tribe!
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Porta Asbury Park, 911 Kingsley St, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA
About the Event
Babes in Business was created to bring strong and inspired women together. We are here to create a community of women hustling toward their dreams and goals. Whether your business has been successful for years, or an idea that has yet to come to fruition, this is the place for you! Everyone is welcome. Our sole purpose is that we influence, connect, and grow together to achieve our goals.
Join us for an evening at Porta Asbury Park October 26th 7-10pm
- Enjoy Handcrafted Cocktails by Porta Asbury Park while you dance to the sounds of our Boss Babe Playlist.
- Shop + treat yourself! We have tons of local women-owned vendors for you to shop with!
- Enjoy complimentary lite bites
- Take ALL the selfies + create content while you are here! Our design team, Cozy Style Living, Every Excuse For A Party, Athenas Party Design and Diis.Balloonz is creating tons of fabulous moments for you to enjoy.
- Enjoy a one of a kind Photobooth experience with TapSnap Photo Booth
- Boss Babe Panel with host Jennifer Chavez, founder of Babes In Business. Speakers: Jewellee Williams - Hailing from the great city of Philadelphia, Jewellee's love for beauty started early on while playing with her mom's Avon makeup. Jewellee's career took many twists and turns before she discovered her passion for making others look and feel good.Now, as a Licensed Esthetician, she loves what she does: empowering her clients to feel confident in their self-care routine and in life. Throughout all of her services, Jewellee values education, empowerment, and - of course - providing results! China Battista - China is a Nurse Practitioner with over 15 years experience in critical care, emergency and the art of plastic surgery. She has a passion for helping people feel their best, by enhancing natural beauty and expressing themselves on their exterior. China is a clinical trainer for pharmaceutical and device companies where she can teach the skills she has learned over the years to other providers of aesthetic medicine. Opening a practice that focuses on the patient as a whole, her goal is to have her patients walk away feeling empowered and confident. China also treats a variety of sexual health issues for all genders. Diandra Davelaar, 31-year-old Entrepreneur, mother of two baby girls and wife. Proud owner of Dii’s Balloonz, a luxurious and trendy balloon design company serving the Tri-State area. I got into the event industry, like many others, during the pandemic. I’ve always had a passion for design and have a lot of interest in arts and crafts. Putting both the interest and passion to the test for my youngest daughter’s 1st birthday, turned into the Dii’s Balloonz you see today.
- Group Activities - we're taking the work out of networking and making it FUN! Group Leaders will guide you through fun icebreakers, business questions, and connecting via social channels with the women in your group. This is your chance to give advice and inspire the women your group!
- Continue to shop with our vendors
- Enjoy bites and cocktails
- Selfie + Create content with your new friends
- Take photos in the photobooth
+$1.00 service fee
+$1.00 service fee0