Wed, Jul 27|
Babes In Business Connecticut
We want this to be a place where you can all come share ideas and network with one another. A place where you can learn more about growing your business and get inspired. There are so many amazing, strong, bad ass business babes out there and we just wanted to put them all in one place!
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
The Knowlton, 305 Knowlton Street, Bridgeport, Connecticut
About the Event
Babes in Business was created to bring strong and inspired women together. We are here to create a community of women hustling toward their dreams and goals. Whether your business has been successful for years, or an idea that has yet to come to fruition, this is the place for you! Everyone is welcome. Our sole purpose is that we influence, connect, and grow together to achieve our goals.
Join us for an evening at the Knowlton July 27th 7-10pm
- Enjoy Handcrafted Cocktails by Handle Bar Services (drinks included in ticket price) while you dance to the sounds of Drive Ups DJs.
- Shop + treat yourself! We have tons of local women-owned vendors for you to shop with!
- Enjoy lite bites with our food vendors
- Take ALL the selfies + create content while you are here! The Knowlton has tons of murals and our design team Mara Events + Balloons & Beyond is creating summer installations for you!
- Enjoy a one of a kind Photobooth experience with Selfie Made Studio
- Boss Babe Pannel with host Jennifer Chavez, founder of Babes In Business. Speakers: What's Da Vibe - a community and business service in CT who's mission is to help small, local, minority and black owned businesses get amplified and feel elevated. Ashley Nielsen - passionate photographer whose work balances focus on natural light and the emotions of her subjects. Her portrait work is sought after by a discerning clientele, who desire to have their images displayed as artwork and kept as family heirlooms for years to come. Hanesie - I want Hanesie to be real. We need to authentically normalize all feelings and normalize being human and growing, messing up, and failing. We all have our own struggles and we all have our own stories. Hanesie Clothes wants to normalize talking about mental health in a colorful and meaningful way. Every day, we choose the clothing we wear.
- Group Activities - we're taking the work out of networking and making it FUN! Group Leaders will guide you through fun icebreakers, business questions, and connecting via social channels with the women in your group. This is your chance to give advice and inspire the women your group!
- Continue to shop with our vendors
- Enjoy bites and cocktails
- Selfie + Create content with your new friends
- Take photos in the photobooth
This ticket includes 2 complimentary drinks, access to our selfie stations and photo booth.$45.00+$1.13 service fee
This ticket includes 4 handcrafted cocktails, access to our selfie stations and photo booth, complimentary Babes In Business tote bag.$65.00+$1.63 service fee
1 drink at the bar. *This ticket is not for entry to the event. It is only for drink tickets.$4.00+$0.10 service fee